- The name Loginet comes from Logistics Network.
- Loginet services a network of more than 15.000 transport and logistics companies in Europe and Australia. The network aims at:
- data sharing
- open source software
- offer all possible applications (TMS, FMS, WMS, etc.)
How Loginet helps
- ICT can be very expensive, especially if you have technical staff and consultants running around. This is what we call old school.
- Today we have The Cloud where specialists take care of the technical infrastructure, securing your data and applications 24/7.
- The Cloud also offers a host of open source software, in particular to the logistics industry. This is where Loginet helps you. For almost every problem there is a solution in the cloud.
- Loginet makes cloud applications available and delivers turn key solutions in minutes with proven open source software running in your own cloud.
- So looking for quality in logistics and ICT? Forget the old school, go Cloud! Use open source and use applications that are proven many times over.
- Choose the easiest and most economical solutions and let the network be your business.